Skip to main content

Empties: #1



These are a few products I've finished and collected over the last 3 months. 



1. Organic Care Nourish Conditioner
I've been using this conditioner for a year now mainly because it's so cheap. You can get it at Safeway and Priceline for around $3. But I continue to repurchase it because it smells like coconut and macadamia and makes my hair nice and soft. Its also environmentally friendly and doesn't contain harsh chemicals. I HIGHLY recommend checking it out. 

Repurchase: Definitely

2. Derma 3 in 1 Facial Wipes
This is exclusive to Coles. You can buy it for $2 for 25 wipes but they always have 3 for 2 sales. It's good value for an awesome product. I don't wear liquid foundation so I can say anything about that. I do however where a lot of eye makeup. It does a decent job, removing about 98%, however it doesn't remove waterproof mascara :( But other than that it gets the job done. It feels really fresh on the skin, the wipes don't dry out fast (if you store it well) and there is a slight scent but nothing too overwhelming. 

Repurchase: Potentially after I've tried other wipes

3. Sex in the City LOVE Perfume
I LOVE how inexpensive this perfume is. You can get it for $6-$9 depending where you go, Big-W, K-mart, Target etc. Scents are hard to describe but I will try my best. It's a very feminine and floral which I love. My one BIG problem with this perfume is its longevity. It literally last for around 20 minutes, when you first spray it smells lovely but then nothing it just disappears. 

Repurchase: NO

4. 1000 Hour Nail Foils in Pink Swirl
This was TERRIBLE. The application was very difficult, the end look was atrocious and the foils were way too big. My nails are small to average and because the foils were so large application was difficult which is an understatement (I needed my mum) and even after that it didn't help. It looked decent from afar but if you looked closely it was really messy and lumpy. It was just a bad experience overall. Lucky it came in my Priceline beauty bag so I didn't actually pay for it. 

Repurchase: NEVER

5. Smith Street Market Scented Body Wash - Musk Sticks
I received as a Christmas present. It came in a pack of 2, but because I preferred the other scent I used this up first. I've seen this brand in Target but I'm not entirely sure of the price range. It was a pretty average body wash it smells like my childhood medicine rather than musk sticks. It also didn't lather as much as I would've liked it to. But it lasted me a long time so overall it was okay.

Repurchase: No

6. Garnier Deodorant Invisi Mineral 48hr Max Protect
This is definitely not 48 hour protection, I would say a couple of hours at the most. I'm not a heavy sweater so this is a good product for me. It has a very musky scent which I don't mind and I have no problems with white marks. I wouldn't recommend spraying it in a confined space so make sure you have a door or window open. It has a lock feature which is great for travelling. You can purchase it in Coles, Safeway, Chemistware House, Priceline etc for $5-$6 but I always buy it when it's on sale for half price. 

Repurchase: Yes

7. Bioré 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser
I LOVE this stuff. It gets rid of all the dirt, it has lots of good ingredients like green tea and eucalyptus and the bottle lasts a long time (one pump is enough for your whole face). I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin because for the first month of using it there is a tingling sensation when you leave it on your skin for more that 30 seconds. But for me that tingling sensation means it's actually cleaning my skin. 

Repurchase: Definitely and have already 

8. Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara - Very Black
I enjoyed this mascara but it isn't one of my favourites. It has a rubber wand, with small dispersed rubber bristles which is great for defining the lashes (as the name suggests) and it also gives a lot of length. But I prefer a mascara that defines, lengthens and gives volume. And because it fails to give any volume and hence why it isn't one of my top mascaras. The formula is quite wet so you have to be careful not to get it on your eyelid. The formula is one that makes your eyelashes feel stiff which I'd rather it didn't. 

Repurchase: No, but mainly because there are so many mascaras to try

9. Maybelline Baby Lips - Menthol 
I have already reviewed Maybelline's baby lips. My least favourite out of all of them is menthol hence why I finished it first. It's mainly the scent that bothers me, but I do like the tingling feeling. 

Repurchase: Not in menthol 



What products have finished lately?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haul: Mecca

Honestly you're probably sick of seeing hauls on my blog right? But I just love hauls.  First...story time. I seriously can't remember where I first saw it but when I did, I knew I had to have it.  The colours were so beautiful, the packaging was so chic and the value for money was just too good. Plus with Mecca now trying to compete with Sephora (coming soon to Australia) I knew the Australian price would be somewhat reasonable.  It is...wait for it...the Nars Virtual Domination Cheek palette.  First I tried buying it off spacenk which is an England based company (if I'm not mistaken) but sadly they don't ship Nars products to Australia (what a bummer). Then I was looking up reviews to determine if this was something I really really really wanted. And so the obsession began. I sussed out when it was coming to Australia then stalked the Mecca page for about 4-5 days (not even gonna lie), it finally popped up and I added it straight to my cart, clicked buy, and so th

Review: wotnot Natural Organic Facial Wipes

For a long time you could only buy the wotnot facial wipes online. But you can now find them in Priceline for $7.99 or with the travel case (like shown above) for $9.99. While it is very pricey for make-up wipes, personally I think it is so worth it. If in doubt wait for the 40% off skincare sale. Some important things to note, these wipes are: "Certified organic pink grapefruit and petitgrain Certified organic papaya (pawapaw) Certified organic rosehip 100% natural and biodegradable fibre Free from alcohol and artificial perfumes Free from parabens and petrochemicals Ideal for sensitive skin" The wipes are large, moist and very refreshing. They have an earthy type smell which is not off putting...I swear. So don't be afraid if you're sensitive to smells. Not only are these wipes made up of amazing ingredients but they do the job and do it well. I wear light to medium make-up on my face and more medium-heavy eye make-up. And I find that the

Haul: Europe Trip - Germany and England

Now onto part 2 of my European haul. My next stop was Germany. I didn't get much time to shop here however I did see a lot of cites. I went to Dusseldorf, Berlin, Frankfurt and Cologne. It is a beautiful city lots of trees and scenery... if you're into that (which I am).   Douglas 1. Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream (sample) 2. Misslyn Rich Colour Gloss in 25 Papaya Sorbet -  €6.99 (approx. $10.98) Last but not least was London. My God is this city amazing. It has a SPECTACULAR history and the shopping was A-MAZING. I will definitely be going back to London.  Debenhams 3. Urban Decay Naked Palette -  £37 (approx. $70.75) I know it's bloody expensive. But I got this on my second last day. Plus with money to spare, and my lusting after this product I got it. And I don't regret it one bit.  Topshop 4. Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet -  £8  (approx. $15.29) Boots 5. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail P