For a long time you could only buy the wotnot facial wipes online. But you can now find them in Priceline for $7.99 or with the travel case (like shown above) for $9.99. While it is very pricey for make-up wipes, personally I think it is so worth it. If in doubt wait for the 40% off skincare sale.
Some important things to note, these wipes are:
- "Certified organic pink grapefruit and petitgrain
- Certified organic papaya (pawapaw)
- Certified organic rosehip
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
- Free from alcohol and artificial perfumes
- Free from parabens and petrochemicals
- Ideal for sensitive skin"
The wipes are large, moist and very refreshing. They have an earthy type smell which is not off putting...I swear. So don't be afraid if you're sensitive to smells.
Not only are these wipes made up of amazing ingredients but they do the job and do it well. I wear light to medium make-up on my face and more medium-heavy eye make-up. And I find that these wipes remove about 95% of my make-up using only one wipe. I've tried a few wipes before and none have performed like these.
I love that there is an option to buy it with a travel case it's just added way to make sure the wipes stay moist and it also has a mirror at the bottom as an added bonus. Overall I would highly highly recommend these wipes.
- Organic, no nasty chemicals
- Remove make-up well
- Doesn't leave an oily residue
- More expensive than most wipes
Where to buy:
What are your favourite facial wipes?